Monday, February 27, 2012

~PaperCut~

i actually wrote a lot different stuff here, but owh wells, i guess a lt happened this last few days, changed a lot, i wish i'm a better man than i'm actually am. but hey, life goes on, and i go on strong, gotta think of it, i actually am doing it,living it, and fighting it, at least each day i go out and putting up my best, and never stopped believing in myself, that's what i keep doing. yes i do feel tired. but then i know there is still a whole lot left in me, i'm still young, i still have my strong limbs, torn legs or not, but still, i am capable to do smething. even to make a miracle. that's a man i am. will be continue to strive, and continue
doesnt' matter if no one out there keeps me company or not, or a support from people you need, perhaps somethings are just destined to be done on your own. i barely care about those anymore, each day i come home, with a million reasons to quit, but there is still 1 good strong reason to go forward still, my heart and my breath will go on, i fight my good fight always, and keep being the person i am..i will continue to think that if you rip me open, you gonna find a heart and will so big, that it engulfs the universe.=)
anyway, that's that.. i really don't like my blog nowadays, so much negativity, but then again, the negativity stays here, haha. lucky that i have a place to put all the positivity there, and build on that, i don't have much time left, and not many people know it, but hey, i'm a fighter, shawn is right, i attract really wrong people for myself.. they are actually wonderful people, but i just can't seem to find the reason why its so difficult just to be around them. after so much i tried and tried, it still sinks, so yeah. i don't think for the time being i can do much anymore, i just can let it be, if it dies, it dies.. but then again, GERONIMO is an awesome word.. and the song brave heart sends chills to my spine, and memories gushing to my head a lot, and most of it, is memories of my mum, how i used to sleep on her lap and watch tv. hahaha. i would still do it, if it doesnt hurt for her.. haha. i guess i'm always gonna have this small kid part of me..and oh, i tried palak paneer, it kind of turned out well, haha. finally after 4 years.. haha. it tasted normal. popeye would have been proud. nevertheless, i'm blessed with awesome people around, and i noticed i tweet just too much.can't help it, when you have to let your favourite teams and people you look up know how you feel

No comments:

Post a Comment