Monday, May 30, 2011

~TOBI-Flags~

hey you! yes you.. if you just came here to check how am i doing.. then i must say.. you are a friend who dont genuinely care for me. .hahahaha.. no offence.. cause i like to think, that the people who cares for me and stays close to me thick or thin.. well, they dont visit my blog, cause they DONT NEED TOOOOOOO!! weeee!
*winks*.. this is said on my friend's blog.. but there is some truth in it.. im a sucky friend........haih.....

i know i should be studying.. but.. garrh.. i guess things haven't been going to what i wanted eh..

and yes, i finally borrowed.. after trying to hang on myself.. for so long.. now i finally asked for it.. what better day it was than an important day of someone important..

i'm just glad that i have something...

anyway.. a lot of work.. and thinking.. to be honest.. i'm not sure the path i'm taking is the right 1.. ah well.. just go on with what i can i guess..

i know i said i would want a lot things which require a lot of money...

and somehow.. i believe and feel that i can get exactly the amount i need for all that.. and then, it will happen such a way that i would be given a choice.. again.. to be selfish or not to...

i guess this time.. i am not the same boy as last time?.......

so what my choice will be?

anyway.. i finalized my ticket to home.. hope nothing goes wrong and i pass and do well for my exams..

so i can reach home.. and sleep on the floor again.. with my blanket.. missing it..

so i guess i can push as much as i can..
soon, i would have nothing to lose.. but everything to gain for right?

garrh.. i really could use someone or something to keep me sane... to slap and shut the dumb thoughts in my head.. and to focus!!

owh well, im not all that lucky or blessed eh..

good things come in time....

and i trust god..

found actually a good verse on the bible(and no.. im not a christian, but reading the bible is not a bad thing..lols.. i believe and love my own religion)

its on proverbs 4:18
But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

yeap.. i guess that's the way to do it... as long i stick to my principles and belief.. eventually i walk the right way..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment