Wednesday, May 4, 2011

~creme' de la creme'~

weeee! arsenal beats man u! sarcamento stays! and i get to go out! and i get to see The Rock as well.. now if thats not good stuff all weeek.. then what is...

hahaa.. come to think of it.. i dont whine much.. lols.. not many people knows whats going on.. those who know, they feel sorry.. though i don't like that feeling that people feels sorry for me..
and yeah, though i sometimes badmouth god, but erm..i gotta say, im here and alive and well as i can ever be thanks to him.. he blessed me so much and countless times i think this little hardship is nothing if he were to ignore me..

and well, fate has striking my butt lately.. i hope she is 'hot' though.. hahaha.. but somehow, you cant stay down too long right? some how some day, you do have to rise up..

and yeah, going to the dacha was fantastic... i could finally take pictures.. and edit it by borrowing laptops..(haha.. kinda sleeepy actually.... nightime editting)..

and yeah.. i could really use my old comp.. god i miss it.. it has everything for me.. like my fav songs.. pictures.. or some jokes or sitcom whenever i neeeded.. not to forget.. my super ebooks collection and masked rider craps.. garrrrhhh..

and yeah... this summer perhaps i may get to do it.. i may not.. whatever it is.. i give my best shot for it.. i think the best path will come when the time comes, till then, i work what i can do..

i kinda booked a date for my return ticket.. its on... XX.. i hope to spend some time with people i really want to spend with...

well,some good stuff actually happened.. and im so hyped up.. i guess i should really use this time to do academic stuff.. or im gonna suffer later.. pfffftttsss..



and i have a huge craving for apple pies...

No comments:

Post a Comment