Saturday, January 1, 2011

~vital burner~

i can't believe, but to say but i miss you.. haha..
weird huh.. die lor like this.. haha..
anyhow feel happy though...
quite happy we did manage to talk on new years eve, though it was brief..
i know you have a long path ahead..
and new journeys..
wishing you the best.. jangan nakal sangat je...


alas.. my dog does not hate me..
1st time.. he is wagging his tail, and approaching me.. *pats head*
well, i guess not everything was difficult..
2010 was 2010..
i'm pretty sure.. i learned a lot from it..
i am a man, aren't i..
haha..

resolutions were made again..
read my 2010's...
i actually reached a few of them unknowingly.. haha
but 2011.. resolutions are tougher..
its time to put a stop to all that..
mmmmm.. big big thoughts in my head..
have a lot thing to prepare and do..
but.. wonder if all can work out..
mmmmm... think more tonight..
yeap yeap..
im more at peace..
and besides, someone loves me.. haha.. a lot..
sayang you gao gao.. haha..
2010 was worth it.. lets make 2011, filled with more discoveries.. *winks*


i'm going to be someone i think i can be..
lady luck is never running short on me..
so work hard for this year..
and hopefully everything will fall in favour..
*mahes smile&winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment