Wednesday, February 24, 2010

~imaginary ark~

i havent been myself recently.. there been many thing going through my head...and i did break out of frustration at badminton... my groupmates were surprised... to see me.. in such way... they felt, weird and strange of no more laughter from me..

i dont seek attention.. i feel bad of my actions.. i hope i get my mind straighten out.. i need back my dear lady luck again.. i know why she is away.. i will do my best to fight the cravings away..

so please strengthen me.. i must do what i have to do.. i need to get a grip of myself.. a good pair of ears maybe is just what i need. no one in my contacts is who im able to contact and talk too..

im broken now.. and i know i will come back again.. stronger.. so till then.. i will rebuild myself.. i cant let emotions get better of me.. i cant let these cravings get better of me as well.. i will break this spell that im going through....and that for sure....

No comments:

Post a Comment