Thursday, February 11, 2010

~naked dream~

i had just had the weirdest dream just now...... in which i came to a place where i'm very familiar and fond of..... yet blurry in the daze.... i met someone whose voice, i remember always.. someone, who was closest to my heart.. and someone who i opened my life to.. a advice was given... given to me in the tongue i 1st learned.. i still feel the warmth of the arms that embraced me....

loosely translated, it meant...

no one is afraid of height, but they are afraid of falling...none are afraid to compete or play, but they are afraid to lose... nobody is afraid of the dark, but , but afraid of what in it... no one also is afraid to say "i care for you", or "i love you", but they are afraid the response given back...

i used to hear this quote a long time ago... very very very long ago.. meant very much to me..

i know what must be done.. i know which way is clear now...

kanne adachu.. yellam nandanu aloikian.. ellam kashtum tirunathu oramei cheithathu.... variy kaanum.. verum.. keetum..

hakuna matata!! go forth and no turning back.. cause i know someone way up there is watching me.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment