Thursday, December 31, 2009

~last day on 2009~

to say for the least, i feeling pretty better now.. though a lot has happened and a lot problems arose.. there are always people who loves me and looks after me.. hahaha.. a lot people said i'm always lucky.. well.. there is always.. someone up there taking care of me... he said to my mum to make me a doctor.. and here i am in med school.. and thinsg have been going pretty well.. so.. yeah.. i know im worried.. for the next year..whether i can or cannot continue.. somehow.. i feel he will help me when the time is right... i look forward to see you one day..... then it will be my time to tell stories to you.... wait for me achicha....

happy new year!! a lot of new stuff will be ahead of me.. i hope to change and bring change as well.. a lot of transformation i'm going.. in a few hours i wont be considered a teen.. haha.. so yeah..

well, a lot has happened and a lot will happen.... i guess i'm pretty looking forward to everything...

a beginning of a new chapter in my life, hopefully for the better..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment