Tuesday, February 5, 2013

~Pathway~

So some shit ass crazy, horror movie like stuff happens. blood everywhere, and for the first time, thoughts of death and being crippled hits you. it's amazing, honestly. how much further you can move away from all this after that, gladfully=)
anyways, I think my magic trick worked well enough, and she is keeping a distance from me, once she said she was dependent on me, now, i think she doens't need to say that anymore, even though i just sat there and looking at her world and admired every bits of it. but now, she doesn't even thinks of me, so pretty much time to lock up the memories and keep it. after all, I did make a very good villain to be forgotten. and i think it's best this way =))
ahhh, catching up with my best friend, is one of the best feeling ever, with his girlfriend as well. i feel much more relaxed and motivated and also, i'm looking forward to loads of parts in life. as well as meeting them in the future=))
well, in terms of character, i guess i'm growing and growing. hoping to be a better student, and son, brother and friend. keeping focused and well determined as i move on=))
i plan to rewatch doctor who from christopher ecclestone, tennant and matt smith. want to relive the magical and inspiring stories again=))
let's hope i start my semester with the right foot, 3 more to go, and in 2014 june, I am the Doctor=))

No comments:

Post a Comment