Tuesday, March 20, 2012

~Shake&Bake~

i'm really glad where stand now. perhaps i'm not doing much compared with others, but at least i'm doing something. saturdays filled with days i teach, sundays and tuesdays with badminton, and fridays with movie nights, and all sorts of other things to get done. funny thing is how time passes, at times it goes swiftly and quickly, but then again, it can go really slow, but actually i think we do have some sort of control on the pace we are heading with. either steamrolling or just plain running with the flow carrying you.
i've seen some characters recently, that sometimes does get on my nerves, but then again, they don't.. but i have realised that i moved away from them because, i just don't want to be like them, or talk like them 1 day.. perhaps i would be alone, and wouldn't get some extra privileges and sorts, or gaining their respect. but i wouldn't be proud of myself if i did so.. mocking other students and looking down upon them, only being nice to those who are smart or popular.. i do my best to share, perhaps i don't gain as much as them, but what i know i did help others to gain as well, yes, you can argue that my parents paid my fees to get me to gain everything, but i know how my parents brought me up, and they would want me to help those in need, rather than seeing people having a hard time. after all they would say, we live for ourselves, but life is about others as well.=))
the games are coming soon, i had to let go something i really wanted to play after a long long time.. i actually erm. made training regimes for it, and made sure that i do follow them in a way.. and i feel that i was almost the same form i can remember, perhaps a little crappy, but then again. i was happy to play awesome again. but i know i have to let go, and to let go it is.. maybe next year, or a time will come=))
badminton again. i really hope nothing happens, i need to erm. control my aggression and hyped feelings. so that i dont go and snap anything again.=))
right now, i guess i can safely say, i'm quite happy.. except for the fact, my phone died. haha.. but lucky with mercy of a friend, he is willing to switch batteries with me all the time, to help me out, haha. sometimes i feel im always blessed=))and hopefully 1 day i will get that chance to share mine
in any case, sometimes i keep shouting"get them out of there" ala tennant. not sure why, i feel like. hahaha. imma the doctor!=)) really cant wait for the season to start, cause it will be awesome!!!!=))) ALONSY!=))

No comments:

Post a Comment