Monday, November 16, 2009

~kenangan terindah~

good song btw.. haha.. should hear it sometimes.. gives the feel of nostalgic.. makes you think how much you have gone through , to be here, on the comfy bed.. typing this..

a lot positive comments.. one of my group mate, even gave me a hug.. though it was random.. though it was sudden.. i appreciate it a lot.. its always nice to know that someone cares..makes me feel part of the family(among the group mates)..

badminton coach been criticizing me, saying i'm not serious in my matches.. too much of flair shots.. and outrages moves..(mistakes as well)... haish.. feel bad.. its not i'm not playing seriously.. its just that. thats the way i play.. yeah... i agree, it looks arrogant.. my opponents who played against me, long ago, said, they felt i disrespect them.. haish. sorry lah.. tak sengaja.. its just my way.. my style.. lols.. but i would try to change.... hope, thsi week, he gives me a chance, to prove that i can do it..

more positive and good comments from close friends recently.. definitely a confidence booster.. hope, can use this hype and all to make me more semangat to study..

i miss my high school... my town.. and my bolster terribly... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment