Wednesday, March 9, 2011

~10 000BC~

i have a knack in remembering weird dates of stuff in my life...
its 9th of march.. and yeah.. and i remember this day very well..
it was my 1st time going out with a girl in my life..
the usual stuff, movies, dinner and walking you home..
but to be very honest, it felt really good at that time.. like it couldnt be anymore perfect than it should be..
ah.. certain memories remain in my mind and heart..
it was a very good night 3 years ago..
and i thank you for that..
in a way, i do hope you remember...

im glad im alive and still making awesome memories..
good or bad.. it doesnt matter..
what matters is that i have people around me that i can cherish with..

once a friend, always a friend..

anyway, change your world was awesome.. it was handled really well.. im proud to be a part of the team although i played a very minor role.. and i hope i did my job well..


now i look back, to be very honest.. i wouldnt hve imagined how i would be now..
having an education in a forerign country..
experiencing winter,
having great great friends,
being part of a small community and helping out,
going for mission trips,
getting and giving supports,
and having a sweet girl that always sayang me gao gao.. haha..

but yeah.. i would never imagined my life is full of colour.. and it is bound to get more colourful in folds..

the BEST is YET to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment