Sunday, May 16, 2010

~prem~

prem.. love.. well, isn't it what it makes thing go around..

i'm not talking about the korean dramas or the hollywood type of love that we see on tv all the time..

i'm talking about the covenant, commitment, care and compassion we give one another..

well.. this sort of infatuations, and feelings, are indescribable nor can be replaced..

weird enough.. i believe nothing in this world can fully be meaningful or contented if there no such love..

well, you can give without loving, but you can't love without giving... that are some principles i held onto.. when i hold certain people dear to me.. i gave what i thought would be appreciated by them..

a few days ago, i saw 2 old people, walking in the park.. holding hands.. well.. i do wonder how in the world.. they live with each other for such a long time.. amazing..

well.. i hold a few people in my life very dear.. and most the time.. i do my very best to be around them.. maybe certain times.. they wouldn't like it.. nor maybe irritated by my presence.. i just want them to know my warmth is there for them..
no matter how their response is.. i will still coming back to them...

naive as it seems.. to me.. once i loved them.. i love them with my heart and soul.. and this.. is not something that goes away by distance, poverty, illness, nor loss of beauty..

No comments:

Post a Comment